1 pack Graham crackers
1/4 pecans or walnuts
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 pound cream cheese
1/2 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 cup sugar
4 tablespoons butter
1. Blend crackers, nuts, a teaspoon vanilla and butter to form the crust.
2. Blend the cheese, condensed milk, sugar and remaining vanilla and pour over crust.
3. Keep in the refrigerator to set.
4. For the topping, dissolve sugar, butter and heavy cream in pan over medium heat until thick and golden brown.
5. Cool the caramel topping for 10 minutes and pour over the cheesecake.
6. Chill in the refrigerator before serving.