1 pound salmon fish fillets
1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1/2 teaspoon powdered cumin
1/2 teaspoon powdered pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
1 sprig of fresh coriander
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 lemon juiced
Salt to taste
1. Combine garlic, chilli, cumin, lemon juice, pepper and salt.
2. Marinate fish fillets in the mixture for 15 min.
3. Bake wrapped in cooking foil. Optionally, Melt butter in a pan.
4. On low heat, cook the fillets until tender and well done.
5. Garnish with finely grated coriander, or herbs or your choice.
6. Serve with rice, pita, or will fresh green salad.