1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 cup softened butter
2 large eggs
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoons baking soda
1 cup freshly brewed coffee
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 stick of unsalted butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup of melted dark chocolate
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Whisk the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda.
2. Separately, blend the butter, eggs and vanilla.
3. Combine the dry and wet mixture, add coffee and blend well.
4. Pour the batter into pan greased with butter and bake for for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Blend ingredients for the frosting, and spread over cake layers.
6. Garnish with grated chocolate.